Lavender Massage Oil Candle
- 100% Soy wax ( safe to use on skin )
- Shea butter
- Cocoa butter
- Almond Oil
- Lavender essential oils
- 8 oz tin
(please read directions and tips before burning candle)
Burn Massage candle for 30 minutes until the wax has a nice pool fully across the top of the candle. have a full pool of melted wax across the top of the candle will keep the candle from tunneling. Extinguish the flame, test the melted wax temperature with your finger before pouring. Pour wax into hand before applying to skin.
Candle burning Tips
1. To avoid tunneling burn candle long enough to have a melting pool that stretches across the top of the candle.
2. Do not burn longer than 2 hours at a time
3. Discontinue if skin becomes irritated
4. Always Extinguish the flame before attempting to pour or test wax.
5. Always test the temperature of the wax before applying to the skin.
6. Be mindful before pouring! make sure tin isn’t hot to touch